Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- The strains of everyday life can affect overall health, says the National Safety Council.
To focus on wellness each day, the council encourages you to:
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Go for a walk at lunch.
- Find nearby exercise classes.
- Choose healthy snacks.
- Take breaks to stand up and stretch.
- Get regular medical checkups.
- Talk to your doctor about alternatives to opioid pain medication.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.