Latest Alzheimer's News
- Sudoku, Crosswords Make Your Brain Years Younger
- Exercise, Healthy Eating Can Reduce Dementia Risk
- 'Robopets' Bring Companionship to Nursing Homes
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer, Dementia Risk
- Alzheimer's Spread Like an Infection Through Brain
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
While research remains inconclusive, there appears to be a correlation between brain games and brain health.
The website says brain games that may help seniors include:
- Memory games, such as Match and Simon.
- Word games, such as word searches and Scrabble.
- Electronic games, such as Jeopardy, Wheel of Fortune and Family Feud.
- Board games, such as Chess and Checkers.
- Interactive Wii and X-Box games.
- Trivia games, such as Trivial Pursuit.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.