Latest Infectious Disease News
- Ground Turkey Linked to Salmonella Outbreak
- Doctors': Antibiotics Can Be for Shorter Periods
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Songbirds & Feeders
- Sabra Classic Hummus Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Ebola Survivor May Have Started Latest Outbreak -- 5 Years Later
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
FRIDAY, Oct. 4, 2019 (HealthDay News) -- King Arthur Flour, which has previously announced a recall of flour due to possible contamination with E. coli 026 has added lots of its Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (5 lb. & 25 lb) to the recall, the company announced.
The flour was milled at an ADM Milling, in Buffalo, N.Y., and distributed by King Arthur Flour and sold nationwide.
To date, the company hasn't had any confirmed reports of illnesses related to this product.
The product affected by this voluntary recall is Unbleached All-Purpose Flour (5 lb. & 25 lb.). For a complete list of specific product UPC numbers and lot codes under recall, check here.
This is an expansion of a recall announced June 13, 2019.
People who have any of these products should throw them out and may apply for a refund or replacement, the company said.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.