Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Applying to college can be a stressful experience for teens, says Hillside Treatment Center. Made worse by other sources of stress -- such as homework and extracurricular activities -- anxiety during this time is common.
To ease college application anxiety, Hillside Treatment Center encourages parents to:
- Create realistic expectations.
- Avoid comparing your child to others.
- Offer support and pay attention to their feelings.
- Ensure your child eats well and gets enough sleep.
- Focus on finding the right college, not necessarily the best college.
- Enjoy quality time with your child, away from college concerns.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.