Latest Infectious Disease News
- Doctors': Antibiotics Can Be for Shorter Periods
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Songbirds & Feeders
- Sabra Classic Hummus Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Ebola Survivor May Have Started Latest Outbreak -- 5 Years Later
- Chicken Coops Pose Threat of 'Viral Spillover'
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
Most measles deaths are the result of the virus's complications.
Unvaccinated children and pregnant women are at high risk of measles. Although there is no complete treatment, severe complications can be minimized with good nutrition and fluid intake, the World Health Organization says.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.