Latest Prevention & Wellness News
- Mask Use by Americans Now Tops 90%, Poll Find
- Coronavirus in a Cough: Masks Stopping the Spread
- Fauci 'Cautiously Optimistic' for COVID-19 Vaccine
- More Than Half of Americans Know Someone Infected
- CDC Recommends Face Masks in All Public Transports
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
(HealthDay News) -- Thousands of vehicle crashes occur in parking lots and garages annually, says the National Safety Council. Around the holidays in particular, parking lots become even more dangerous.
To stay safer in a parking lot, the council recommends:
- Stay in your lane. Avoid cutting across the lot.
- Drive slowly and use directional signals.
- Anticipate the actions of other drivers.
- Obey stop signs and no-parking signs.
- Be mindful of others when backing out.
- Watch for small children and baby strollers.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.