Latest Infectious Disease News
- Ground Turkey Linked to Salmonella Outbreak
- Doctors': Antibiotics Can Be for Shorter Periods
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Songbirds & Feeders
- Sabra Classic Hummus Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Ebola Survivor May Have Started Latest Outbreak -- 5 Years Later
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
(HealthDay News) -- A staph infection is caused by bacteria commonly found on the skin or in the nose. Though usually minor, staph infections can become deadly if the germs invade the bloodstream or bones, says Mayo Clinic.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.