Latest Chronic Pain News
(HealthDay News) -- Tennis elbow causes pain around the outside of the elbow, says the National Health Service. Often, the condition occurs after strenuous overuse of the muscles and tendons of the forearm.
The service mentions these symptoms of tennis elbow:
- Pain on the outside of your upper forearm.
- Pain when lifting or bending your arm.
- Pain when writing or gripping small objects.
- Pain when twisting your forearm.
- Pain and stiffness when fully extending your arm.
If your elbow pain is caused by a repetitive activity, avoid the activity until symptoms improve. Visit a doctor if the pain persists despite rest.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors