Latest Infectious Disease News
- Ground Turkey Linked to Salmonella Outbreak
- Doctors': Antibiotics Can Be for Shorter Periods
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Songbirds & Feeders
- Sabra Classic Hummus Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Ebola Survivor May Have Started Latest Outbreak -- 5 Years Later
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
(HealthDay News) -- A stomach virus typically is mild and goes away on its own, says the American Academy of Family Physicians.
To help ease symptoms of a stomach virus, the academy suggests:
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.