Latest Allergies News
UNC offers this advice on using an EpiPen:
- Remove the device from its clear carrier tube.
- Hold it in your fist with the orange tip pointing downward.
- With your other hand, remove the blue safety release by pulling up.
- Hold the leg firmly in place while administering.
- Swing and push firmly until it "clicks." Hold for 3 seconds.
- Remove the EpiPen.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW