Latest Neurology News
Seizures can last from seconds to minutes, and can cause convulsions.
- Cushion the head and remove any glasses.
- Loosen tight clothing.
- Turn the person on his or her side.
- Time the seizure.
- Don't put anything in the mouth.
- Look for a form of identification.
- Do not hold the person down.
- Offer help as the seizure ends.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
IMAGESBrowse our medical image collection to see examples of MRI brain scans, PET scans, and other imaging techniques used to diagnose and treat brain disorders See Images
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors