Latest Infectious Disease News
- Ground Turkey Linked to Salmonella Outbreak
- Doctors': Antibiotics Can Be for Shorter Periods
- Salmonella Outbreak Linked to Songbirds & Feeders
- Sabra Classic Hummus Recalled Due to Salmonella
- Ebola Survivor May Have Started Latest Outbreak -- 5 Years Later
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
(HealthDay News) -- https://www.medicinenet.com/meningitis/article.htm" rel="arch" onclick="wmdTrack('embd-lnk');">Meningitis can kill a person within hours. So knowing its symptoms may be the difference between life and death, says the Meningitis Research Foundation.
The foundation explains the progression of symptoms:
- Fever, vomiting and headache.
- Limb pain, pale skin and cold hands.
- Rash, neck stiffness, dislike of bright lights and confusion.
If you suspect meningitis, the foundation warns you to seek immediate medical care.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.