Latest Eyesight News
(HealthDay News) -- Some 40 million Americans wear contact lenses to correct vision disorders, says the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. However, if not worn or taken care of properly, contact lenses pose risks to users.
To avoid infection or injury, the FDA urges users to:
- Replace your contact lens storage case every three months.
- Clean and disinfect your lenses properly.
- Always remove contact lenses before swimming.
- Never re-use lens solution.
- Never use saliva to clean your lenses.
- Do not wear lenses overnight.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.