(HealthDay News) -- Memory loss is common, but should not be taken lightly, says Mayo Clinic. If you have difficulty remembering things, Mayo Clinic offers a few simple ways to sharpen your memory:
- Stay physically and mentally active.
- Socialize often.
- Stay organized.
- Sleep well.
- Eat healthy.
- Manage chronic conditions.
Latest Alzheimer's News
- Sudoku, Crosswords Make Your Brain Years Younger
- Exercise, Healthy Eating Can Reduce Dementia Risk
- 'Robopets' Bring Companionship to Nursing Homes
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer, Dementia Risk
- Alzheimer's Spread Like an Infection Through Brain
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
If memory loss affects your ability to complete your daily activities, or if you notice it getting worse, talk with your doctor.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.