(HealthDay News) -- Middle childhood often comes with big changes as children prepare to enter middle school or junior high school.
Latest Healthy Kids News
Children form complex friendships, experience peer pressure and become more aware of their body, says the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Parents can help their child by:
- Spending time with your child.
- Being involved with your child's school.
- Encouraging your child to join groups or teams.
- Helping your child develop a sense of responsibility.
- Making time to discuss puberty and emotional changes.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.