(HealthDay News) -- Having a positive outlook can boost your physical well-being, the U.S. National Institutes of Health says.
Latest Mental Health News
Here are the NIH's suggestions for developing a more positive mindset:
- Focus on your good deeds and give yourself credit for the good things you do for others.
- Forgive yourself for making mistakes. Try to learn from errors instead of dwelling on them.
- Spend more time with positive, healthy people.
- Explore your beliefs about the meaning and purpose of life.
- Develop healthy physical habits, such as healthy eating, regular exercise and getting quality sleep.
Copyright © 2019 HealthDay. All rights reserved.