(HealthDay News) -- Traveling on vacation or for business shouldn't interfere with getting enough exercise, the U.S. National Institute on Aging advises.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
Here are the agency's suggestions for staying in shape while away from home:
- Pack your workout clothing and shoes.
- If you're traveling by car, stop frequently along the way to stretch or walk around. This will help you stay more alert behind the wheel.
- If you are flying, walk around the airport as you wait for your flight.
- Include lots of physical activity while you're sightseeing. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise each day.
- Use the exercise facilities at your hotel.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.