Latest Exercise & Fitness News
(HealthDay News) -- Traveling on vacation or for business shouldn't interfere with getting enough exercise, the U.S. National Institute on Aging advises.
Here are the agency's suggestions for staying in shape while away from home:
- Pack your workout clothing and shoes.
- If you're traveling by car, stop frequently along the way to stretch or walk around. This will help you stay more alert behind the wheel.
- If you are flying, walk around the airport as you wait for your flight.
- Include lots of physical activity while you're sightseeing. Aim for at least 30 minutes of exercise each day.
- Use the exercise facilities at your hotel.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.