Latest Pregnancy News
The American Pregnancy Association suggests how to help manage morning sickness:
- Eat non-spicy foods rich in vitamin B6, including wholegrain wheat and other cereals, seeds and nuts, fruits such as bananas or papayas, fish and lean meats.
- In the morning, allow for plenty of time to get out of bed. Try to eat something as light as possible, such as crackers, first thing in the morning.
- During the day, eat a number of smaller meals, rather than larger ones.
- Drink fluids 30 minutes before eating, rather than during meals.
- Avoid foods or smells that make your nausea worse.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Avoid spicy, greasy foods.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.