Latest Exercise & Fitness News
It offers these suggestions to help get you started:
- Jog, walk, bike, or dance three to five times a week for 30 minutes a session.
- Set small daily goals and aim for daily consistency. It's better to walk every day for 30 minutes than to wait until the weekend for a three-hour marathon.
- Find exercise that you think is fun.
- Make the time pass faster with music, audiobooks or podcasts.
- Get a friend to work out with you.
- Be patient when you start a new fitness routine.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.