Latest Alzheimer's News
- Sudoku, Crosswords Make Your Brain Years Younger
- Exercise, Healthy Eating Can Reduce Dementia Risk
- 'Robopets' Bring Companionship to Nursing Homes
- Hormone Therapy for Prostate Cancer, Dementia Risk
- Alzheimer's Spread Like an Infection Through Brain
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
The association lists 10 warnings signs of Alzheimer's:
- Memory lapses that affect everyday life.
- Challenges in planning and solving routine problems.
- Difficulty completing familiar tasks.
- Confusion over time or place.
- Trouble understanding spatial or visual images.
- Sudden problems with speaking.
- Misplacing things, and not being able to retrace steps.
- Poor judgment.
- Withdrawal from social activities.
- Changes in mood and personality.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.