Latest Healthy Kids News
It suggests how to help your child:
- Assure your child that you are there to protect him or her.
- Encourage your child to talk about what happened in the dream and remind the child that dreams are not real.
- Turn on a night light or a hallway light if it makes your child more comfortable.
- When your child is ready, encourage him or her to go back to sleep.
- Determine if there is something that is scaring your child, such as shadows or wind.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.