Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The NLM suggests:
- Talk with a doctor before starting yoga. Ask if there are poses you should avoid.
- Start slowly and learn the basics.
- Choose a class that is appropriate for your level.
- Do not force yourself into a pose that makes you uncomfortable.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Wear clothing that allows you to move freely.
- Listen to your body. If you feel pain or fatigue, stop and rest.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR RELATED SLIDESHOW