Latest Chronic Pain News
(HealthDay News) -- Chronic back pain makes it more difficult to do your job, whether you're behind a desk or operating heavy machinery.
The Mayo Clinic suggests how to avoid back pain at work:
- Maintain good posture.
- Lift with your legs and tighten your core muscles, and avoid twisting.
- When possible, use a lifting device.
- Alternate physically demanding tasks with less demanding ones.
- Limit the time you spend carrying heavy briefcases, purses or bags.
- Listen to your body. Change your position often and periodically walk around and stretch your muscles.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.