(HealthDay News) -- Acne tends to form on the face, neck, back, chest and shoulders.
Latest Skin News
The agency also says:
- Doctors don't know a surefire way to prevent acne, but taking care of your skin can help stop an outbreak from becoming worse.
- Anyone can get acne, although it's most common during the teen and young adult years.
- Hormone changes during puberty, before a woman's menstrual period or after starting or stopping birth control can trigger an acne outbreak.
- If you have severe acne, you may need to see a dermatologist.
- To reduce the risk of scarring. do not squeeze or pick at pimples.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.