(HealthDay News) -- Healthy adults should get 150 minutes of moderate exercise or more each week, the American Heart Association suggests.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
Regular exercise can help improve your quality of life, the AHA says, and also may:
- Help relieve tension, anxiety, depression and anger.
- Reduce your risk for developing chronic health problems, such as cardiovascular disease.
- Improve blood cholesterol levels.
- Prevent and manage high blood pressure.
- Prevent bone loss.
- Boost overall energy.
- Help you fall asleep faster.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.