(HealthDay News) -- Life can be stressful with the constant demands of work, household activities and busy schedules.
Latest Mental Health News
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention suggests:
- Be active, which is a great way to reduce stress.
- Eat healthy foods to give you enough energy throughout the day.
- Laugh often, which will help you combat stress.
- Find ways to have fun with friends.
- Talk about your stress with someone you trust.
- Take time out to relax, read or meditate.
- Get enough sleep.
- Volunteer. Join a cause that you feel passionate about.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.