(HealthDay News) -- Arguments are a natural part of family life, but constant and recurring battles can be exhausting.
The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests how to keep household bickering to a minimum:
- Pick your battles. Evaluate which issues really need to become a source of dispute.
- Allow your child to win an argument sometimes. This shows a willingness to negotiate and to see that you may be wrong.
- Set clear boundaries for arguments.
- Investigate the cause of recurring conflicts.
- Set a good example by having strong relationships with your spouse, friends and family.
Latest Healthy Kids News
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.