(HealthDay News) -- Healthy skin habits can make you look younger and reduce your risk of skin cancer.
Latest Skin News
While ointments, creams and eye serums can mask the effects of aging, nothing beats a good skin-care routine, the American Academy of Dermatology says.
The academy suggests:
- Protect your skin from the sun by seeking shade, wearing a hat and applying sunscreen daily.
- Wear sunglasses to limit fine lines around your eyes.
- Never use an indoor tanning bed.
- Apply moisturizer daily.
- Wash your face twice a day with a mild cleaner.
- Don't smoke.
- Eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water.
- Get a good night's sleep.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.