Latest Skin News
(HealthDay News) -- Healthy skin habits can make you look younger and reduce your risk of skin cancer.
While ointments, creams and eye serums can mask the effects of aging, nothing beats a good skin-care routine, the American Academy of Dermatology says.
The academy suggests:
- Protect your skin from the sun by seeking shade, wearing a hat and applying sunscreen daily.
- Wear sunglasses to limit fine lines around your eyes.
- Never use an indoor tanning bed.
- Apply moisturizer daily.
- Wash your face twice a day with a mild cleaner.
- Don't smoke.
- Eat healthy foods and drink plenty of water.
- Get a good night's sleep.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.