Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The American Council on Exercise suggests how to combat the negative effects of too much sitting:
- Stand for a few minutes every hour to activate unused muscles.
- Sit on a stability ball for 30 minutes per day to work your core.
- Participate in walking meetings, which will improve your mood, concentration and blood flow.
- Take fitness breaks by performing wall push-ups, squats and calf raises throughout the day.
- Work out or take a walk during your lunch hour.
- Consider biking or walking to work.
- Practice yoga, monitored breathing or meditation to help reduce stress.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.