Latest Diet & Weight Management News
(HealthDay News) -- Losing weight should be part of living a healthier lifestyle.
The agency suggests:
- Set concrete goals that are easily measured and tracked.
- Address other health concerns, such as depression or sleep issues, before focusing on weight loss.
- Eat healthy. Think carefully about what you're eating, and why.
- Create a realistic and attainable exercise plan.
- Don't give up. Allow for minor setbacks.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.