Latest Diet & Weight Management News
(HealthDay News) -- Losing weight should be part of living a healthier lifestyle.
The U.S. Office on Women's Health says there are no quick, easy fixes for weight loss, and that the key is to focus on small, healthy changes that you can practice for the rest of your life.
The agency suggests:
- Set concrete goals that are easily measured and tracked.
- Address other health concerns, such as depression or sleep issues, before focusing on weight loss.
- Eat healthy. Think carefully about what you're eating, and why.
- Create a realistic and attainable exercise plan.
- Don't give up. Allow for minor setbacks.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.