Latest Skin News
The Nemours Foundation suggests how to care for these skin issues:
- Keep a blister clean, dry and bandaged until it heals. Avoid putting pressure on the area.
- Soak a callus in warm, soapy water for ten minutes, then rub gently with a pumice stone.
- Consider a shoe pad to relieve pressure and allow a callus to heal.
- Use a donut-shaped pad in your shoe to help reduce pressure on a corn.
- Use a pad with salicylic acid, which helps remove a corn's dead skin.
- If a corn continues to hurt and does not heal on its own, see a podiatrist.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.