(HealthDay News) -- Aging skin, like death and taxes, is unavoidable. But you can slow down the process and keep your skin looking younger.
Latest Skin News
The American Academy of Dermatology suggests how:
- Every day, even in winter, protect your skin by using sunscreen that is broad-spectrum, SPF 30 or higher and water-resistant.
- Don't tan in the sun or in a tanning bed.
- If you smoke, quit. Smoking can lead to wrinkles and a dull complexion.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet with plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Exercise often to improve circulation and boost the immune system, which can improve the skin's appearance.
- Use a mild skin cleanser and moisturizer daily.
- Stop using skin care products that sting or burn.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.