Latest Women's Health News
The agency mentions these common symptoms of PCOS:
- Irregular menstrual cycle.
- Excess hair on the face, chin, or parts of the body where men usually have hair. This condition, called "hirsutism," affects up to 70 percent of women with PCOS.
- Acne on the face, chest and upper back.
- Thinning scalp hair.
- Weight gain, or difficulty losing weight.
- Darkened skin, particularly near neck creases, the groin and under the breasts.
- Skin tags in the armpits or on the neck.
Copyright © 2018 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors