Latest Diet & Weight Management News
(HealthDay News) -- Slowing down and paying more attention to what you eat can make you appreciate food more and eat healthier.
The American Heart Association suggests:
- Ponder: Ask yourself if you are really hungry before you eat.
- Appraise: Notice your food and how it smells and looks.
- Slow: Eat your food slowly.
- Savor: As you eat, take time to really taste each bite.
- Stop: Stop eating when you are full.
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.