(HealthDay News) -- Too many exercise plans fail because daily life gets in the way. But if you include it in everyday activities, you are more likely to see positive results.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The U.S. National Library of Medicine suggests:
- Use the stairs instead of the elevator.
- Walk to a co-worker's desk, rather than sending an email.
- Park in the furthest spot in the parking lot, and walk to your destination.
- Join an exercise group that combines exercise with socialization.
- Listen to music or watch TV while working out. If it seems like less of a chore, it will be more fun.
- Find activities that you can do even when the weather is bad.
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter