(HealthDay News) -- Preparing for a doctor's appointment can be a daunting task, especially as your list of medical concerns grows longer.
The National Institute on Aging offers these suggestions:
- Do not hide any symptoms from your doctor.
- Prepare and prioritize questions before the appointment.
- Stay focused. Avoid off-topic discussions and meaningless small talk.
- Let your doctor know if you are feeling rushed or neglected.
- Accept that your doctor may not immediately know the answer to every question.
Latest Prevention & Wellness News
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter