Latest Prevention & Wellness News
- Mask Use by Americans Now Tops 90%, Poll Find
- Coronavirus in a Cough: Masks Stopping the Spread
- Fauci 'Cautiously Optimistic' for COVID-19 Vaccine
- More Than Half of Americans Know Someone Infected
- CDC Recommends Face Masks in All Public Transports
- Want More News? Sign Up for MedicineNet Newsletters!
The National Safety Council says you're at greater risk if:
- You have a chronic heart or circulatory problem.
- You're a senior citizen.
- You work outside.
- You take certain medications, especially those that help regulate body temperature or sweat.
- You abuse drugs or alcohol.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.