Latest Chronic Pain News
The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons mentions these possible causes:
- Failing to stretch muscles before exercise.
- Exercising muscles that are over-fatigued.
- Exercising in hot weather.
- Exercising when you are dehydrated or lack electrolytes.
- Overexerting yourself during exercise.
- Being overweight, being sick or taking certain medications.
- Being older.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's General Health Newsletter