Latest Skin News
The American Podiatric Medical Association suggests:
- Wash your feet daily, especially between the toes, with antibacterial soap.
- Dry feet well, then sprinkle cornstarch, foot powder or an antifungal powder to keep feet dry.
- Choose socks made of synthetic materials that wick sweat away from the feet. Avoid socks made of 100 percent cotton.
- Wear shoes made of breathable material.
- Keep an extra pair of socks with you and change them during the day.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.