Latest Skin News
(HealthDay News) -- Sandals may be fun and fashionable during warmer weather, but your feet may pay the price.
The American Podiatric Medical Association mentions these potential injuries from different sandals:
- Sprained or twisted ankles from wedges or espadrilles.
- Bunions and hammertoes from peep toe sandals.
- Poor support, heel pain and arch pain from flats and slides.
- Injuries to the ankle and pain in the ball of the foot from high heels or platforms.
- Calluses, poor support and irritation between the toes from strappy or lace-up sandals.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.