Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says examples of hard exercise include:
- A brisk walk, or a light jog or run.
- Yard work, such as raking leaves or mowing the lawn.
- Shoveling a light amount of snow.
- An active game with children.
- A casual bike ride.
- Skating at a quick pace.
- Cross-country skiing.
- Swimming laps, jumping rope or playing a competitive sport.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Weight Loss/Healthy Living Newsletter