Latest Sleep News
The National Sleep Foundation recommends:
- Before bed avoid alcohol, which can affect sleep.
- Set a sleep schedule, waking and going to sleep at the same time each day.
- Skip the snooze button. Set the alarm for the time you truly need to wake up.
- Open the curtains to let in natural sunlight as soon as you wake.
- Get daily exercise.
- Eat a nutritious, balanced breakfast.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2017 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Health Solutions From Our Sponsors
- Surgery Second Opinion
- Caregivers: Don't Forget Your Needs
- Drug Abuse Recovery
- Dupuytren’s Treatment