(HealthDay News) -- Want to get rid of some of those ugly wrinkles? Here are suggestions from the American Academy of Dermatology:
- Protect skin daily with a sunscreen of at least 30 SPF.
- Avoid tanning beds and prolonged exposure to natural sunlight.
- Apply moisturizer regularly.
- Carefully test all products on a small area before using them on your face. Always use products as directed.
- Avoid products that burn or sting. Discuss any exceptions with a dermatologist.
- Don't use too many products. Stick to just a few that work. Expensive doesn't always mean better.
Latest Skin News
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
Subscribe to MedicineNet's Skin Care & Conditions Newsletter