Latest Sleep News
(HealthDay News) -- If rather than sleeping you're working into the wee hours, you may be doing yourself more harm than good
- Lower ability to retain and recall information.
- Difficulty learning new information.
- Less creativity.
- Less ability to handle stress.
- Increased moodiness and irritability.
- Impaired reaction time, judgment, thinking and coordination.
- Poorer physical appearance.
- Increased appetite, which can lead to weight gain.
- Poorer heart health and immune system function.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.