(HealthDay News) -- Exercise doesn't have to be a dreaded chore.
Latest Exercise & Fitness News
The National Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases suggests:
- Join a walking group or exercise class. Or ask a friend to come with you.
- Build a small garden in your backyard, neighborhood or community.
- Instead of a long workout, take three 10-minute exercise breaks during your day.
- Perform a different exercise each day so you don't get bored.
- If you don't feel safe or comfortable exercising outdoors, join a gym.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.