Latest Diabetes News
The American Diabetes Association explains:
- Type 1 diabetes typically needs at least two daily injections of two different types of insulin.
- Type 2 diabetics may need just one daily shot of insulin.
- Monitor closely how your blood glucose responds to different activities, such as exercise and eating.
- Find the insulin delivery method that's best for you, whether it's a pen, pump or syringe. Don't forget to change the injection site periodically.
- Talk to your doctor if you're not sure that your insulin dose is appropriate.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.
CONTINUE SCROLLING FOR NEXT NEWS ARTICLE