Latest Allergies News
The American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology recommends:
- Limiting how much time you spend around your pet.
- Taking nasal spray, an antihistamine or bronchodilator, as directed by your allergist.
- Talking to your doctor about allergy shots.
- Don't let the pet into your bedroom.
- Always wash your hands immediately after touching your pet. Give the pet a bath once weekly.
- Use a high-efficiency vacuum or HEPA air filter at home.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.