Latest Nutrition, Food & Recipes News
(HealthDay News) -- If you find yourself nibbling every night before bed, it may be a sign that you need to change your eating habits.
The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics suggests:
- Planning regular healthy meals and snacks throughout the day so you're not hungry after dinner.
- Making sure to eat a protein-rich breakfast and lunch each day.
- Eating about 30 grams of protein per meal, or 30 grams combined between a meal and the next snack.
- Getting plenty of fiber to help you feel full.
- Getting at least seven hours of sleep each night.
- Avoiding eating in front of the TV or computer.
- If you want a post-dinner snack, ask yourself if you're truly hungry or just bored.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.