Latest Healthy Kids News
(HealthDay News) -- Obesity among children can lead to numerous health problems now and for many years to come.
- High blood pressure and high cholesterol.
- Type 2 diabetes, insulin resistance and impaired fasting glucose.
- Asthma, sleep apnea and other breathing problems.
- Pain and discomfort of the joints and musculoskeletal system.
- Gallstones, heartburn and fatty liver disease.
- Behavioral problems, depression, poor self-esteem, poor quality of life and poor school performance.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.