Latest Prevention & Wellness News
(HealthDay News) -- Darkness makes driving more difficult, especially if you already struggle with vision problems.
The National Safety Council suggests how to make night driving safer:
- Keep the headlights clean, and make sure they are properly aimed.
- Turn down the lights on your dashboard.
- Don't stare at an oncoming car's headlights.
- If you wear glasses, use anti-glare lenses.
- Keep your windshield clean.
- Drive slower.
-- Diana Kohnle
Copyright © 2016 HealthDay. All rights reserved.